- 4 cod filets, about 1" thick
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for baking dish
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed but not peeled
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400° and pat cod filets with a paper towel until dry. Season all over with salt and pepper.
- Combine olive oil, cherry tomatoes, lemon slices, garlic, and thyme in a 9"-x-13" baking dish. Toss to coat and spread into an even layer. Nestle cod pieces into baking dish.
- Bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness of filets.
- Serve garnished with parsley, more lemon juice, and pan sauce.